MOULTON MEMORIAL

BAPTIST CHURCH



Moulton Memorial Baptist Church is an independent Baptist Church affiliated with the Mid-Hudson Union Association of American Baptist Churches, the American Baptist Churches of New York State, and the American Baptist Churches of the U.S.A.

Moulton Memorial was formed as a mission sunday school of First Baptist Church in the City of Newburgh. It was first located in a storefront at 207 Broadway. It soon grew too large for that location and property was purchased at the corner of William and Ann st. A Chapel building was erected and dedicated on Christmas day in 1883.

The mission became Moulton Memorial Baptist Church on April 27, 1892. The new church was named in honor of Miss Emeline Moulton, an active Baptist Missionary who resided in Newburgh. The church moved to it's current location of 54 Old Little Britain Rd. in 1980.

Our doors are always open to all who wish to worship and be part of our family. At the same time, we are prepared to introduce you to the family of God through the Savior Jesus Christ.



MOULTON MEMORIAL

BAPTIST CHURCH



Worship Service
Sundays 11:00 am
54 Old Little Britain Road
Newburgh, NY 12550